Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Day

1. What are you excited about, nervous about and wondering about?
I'm nervous about interacting with people who are so much more experienced and well-rounded than I am. I know internship is a learning experience, but it still makes me nervous coming into a workplace so unprepared. The positive side of this is that I have a blank slate and can come in with an open mind ready to learn. I am excited about seeing ongoing projects in the community from a behind the scenes, structural stand point. Although I am seriously considering interior design as a future career path, I still do not know much about what it really is. It will be interesting to see if my ideas and perception of what an interior designer does align with the reality of the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment