Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 2

How do you see yourself growing or changing over the course of your internship?

I see my perspective of the "real" working world changing over the course of my internship. Already, I have gained a better understanding of how a work place functions. Specifically an architectural firm which moves at a fast pace with lots of deadlines and constantly changing design plans. I also can see myself becoming more ready to take on new opportunities - throughout my internship so far I have met a lot of new people and have had random opportunities and invitations to visit job sites and learn new skills through them. At first I felt reluctant because I didn't always know what to expect but all of these "field trips" and spontaneous learning experiences have been really fun, educational and eye opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment